Karela Thepla RECIPE
This weekend try this healthy Karela Thepla and share your feedback with us.
• ½ Cup Bitter Gourd/Karela Peels (Finely chopped)
• 1 Cup Khapli Wheat Flour (Khapli Gehun ka atta)
• 2 tbsp Besan
• ½ Tsp Garlic (Finely chopped)
• ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
• 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
• 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 Tbsp Coriander (Chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Whole Wheat Flour for rolling
• 2½ Tsp Oil for Cooking
Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough using enough water and knead well.
Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook them using ¼ tsp of oil, untill golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
More details and next program registration on The Freedom From Diabetes website http://www.freedomfromdiabetes.org/Register#registration-section
Contact: Dr Pramod Tripathi office 7776077760